Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Are You On Facebook?

Well, like probably everyone in Toronto, I have signed up on Facebook. Not only do I have my profile but I have also created a Baby Thoughts Group The group is a place were parents can share their favourite or not so favourite resources, websites, products, companies and anything else that they may want to. Please stop by and check it out and if you are interested sign up and start a conversation.

I also wanted to send out a reminder that our June Sale at Baby Thoughts will soon come to an end. If you are searching for a great gift or for something for your little one stop by and take a look at the great selection of 0-6 month toys on sale. Remember that if you register you get an additional 10% off which you can put towards your purchase at any time.

Cheers everyone and enjoy the heat:)

No comments: