Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Years Resolutions Anyone?

I decided not to make any new years resolutions this year. For one thing I have yet to keep one, but basically because they are just not very imaginative or original. I always choose the same one that almost every woman in the world picks. TO LOOSE WEIGHT.

I will not focus on this particular resolution this year...this year I will find a way to change my mind about loosing weight. What I have to is somehow get my body and mind used to and wanting to exercise. I know that people talk about how they just feel terrible if they don't workout...right now I feel terrible if I do. I have been spending WAY too much time sitting on my ass after dinner watching tv. This is what I think I should change...now this does not mean that I will not watch tv (this is not possible for me) but I will reduce what I do watch and how much.

I have lots of things that I have to do...I can clean up, get stuff ready for the next day and most importantly do my nails....just kidding, I don't do my nails. What I do have to do is work on Baby Thoughts and focus on it because this is very important to us.

I guess that in a way this is a resolution...damn. I thought I was able to get away with not having one this year. Oh well so be it.

Wish me luck, I will keep you updated on how long this last.

No comments: