Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



Happy New Year to everyone...

Sorry that I have been MIA but the Husband has been hogging the computer for the last couple of days and before that we went to my MIL's in Ottawa (more on our trip later)


I hope that everyone had a safe and happy New Year...the husband and I had a very nice night IN with Isa going to bed at 7pm and us watching some very interesting TV.

I got my wish and had sushi take out...I had been craving sushi for the last two weeks and decided that new years would be the perfect time to have it. I have to say that it was damn good.

So all in all it was a nice New Years...for a second I missed the old New Years when we would go out, get drunk and freeze our ass off trying to find a cab along with the rest of the city... Ahh the good old days..

But I don't..I am just happy to spend it with my Husband and the sleeping Isa.

No comments: