Thursday, September 14, 2006

These boots ain't meant for walking

So yesterday I wore my high heel boots for the first time since January 2005...and let me tell you people that it FREAKING hurt!

If you know me you know that I cannot walk in high heeled anything, I am disgrace to my latina heritage because latinas are supposed to be able to run in high heels caring their babies.

So I think that I will have to take things easy and build up my tolerance of high heel shoes, how pathetic does that sound. You should have seen me yesterday...I felt like I was walking like a freaking giraffe, but I snuck a look in a mirror as I was walking and I did not look like a giraffe...this made me feel better.

So on to another topic...I have changed my user name on the blog...from now on I will be going by the very unimaginative name of Bloor West Mama (BWM). I was thinking of copying the BMW logo and changing the lettering but since I am not computer wiz this will take some time.

This saturday we will be celebrating la Preciosa's first birthday. I can't believe that it has been one year. Time really flies, next thing I know she will be going to school and then university...part of me doesn't want her to grow up so quickly but another part is looking forward to the wonderful things that are still to come. Another big part is not looking forward to the growing pains that we will experience, but oh well that's life.

No comments: