Tuesday, May 08, 2007

This and That

We had a very good weekend, we went to a Cinco De Mayo party on Saturday and that same night I had a girl's night out. Isa had a blast at the Cinco de Mayo party, she hung out outside with all the grown ups (we are the only ones with a kid) and did some serious damage to the guacamole dip. In fact her dinner consisted of chips and guacamole (because I am a terrible mother, who forgot to bring her food).

It was such a blast, I had been a long time since we had gotten together with friends. I was also looking forward to my girl's night out, I have not been out with the girls for a long time, we had so much fun catching up, getting all dressed up (I wore heels, and dangling earrings) and hitting the town.

The really sad part was that we were all really tired and ended up cutting the night short. I was home by 11 pm, how sad is that?

No matter, I had a blast and felt great.

Sunday, we had a nice family bar-b-q at my in-laws. It was DELICIOUS. My sister-in-law and I were joking that we had been looking forward to it for the whole week and boy it sure did not disappoint.

All in all a nice weekend.

******************************************************

If you are in the market for a baby shower gift and
would like some suggestions stop by the BabyThoughts Blog


No comments: