Friday, March 02, 2007

F.Y.I Fridays

Attention Mamas and Papas, there will be a big Mom 2 Mom Toronto Spring sale coming up March 17, 2007 in Brampton, for details of time and location please visit their website.

I personally have never been to these sales so I cannot say how good they are but it could be worth a look. And if by chance you are interested in selling some of your own baby stuff you can rent out a table at the event. For those of you interested in selling some big stuff like cribs, strollers, exersaucers, high chairs, etc you can pay $5/ each to have your goods be sold in the big ticket item area.

I do recommend that if you are interested in going, arrive early and bring cash, I don't think that you will be able to pay with credit or debit. Also, if you see something get it because if you take too long it will be gone. It might also be a good idea to know what things you are looking for this way you can be more efficient and can focus on what you really need.
I hope to be able to go but we will see if the husband will watch Isa, as it will probably be easier sans bebé.

Have fun shopping!

No comments: