Saturday, August 26, 2006

In the Beginning

I have finally gotten off my ass to start the blog that I have wanted to start for a long time now. I will begin by introducing myself to all of you, I am Karz (names changed to protect person's identity). My husband The Sexy and I have been married for 4 years but together for over 10. We have a daughter La Preciosa who will be a year in less then a month.

She was the real reason why I wanted to start a blog and how I even came to know about blogs, before her I had no idea about such things (I am so behind the times) and frankly my life was just not that exciting.

Now as a new mother life is certainly exciting to say the least. But I will not bore you will all of the detail of my first year as a mother just yet. Right now I have returned to the working world, it was my first week back at the Bank and like any large financial intitution no one was ready for me. So I did nothing all week long.

I am not sure if I am happy to be back at work or not. I did not like the fact that I did nothing for 5 days and was bored out of my mind. But I am looking forward to getting paid again because mat leave money was just not enough.

That in a nut shell is what happened this week, not very interesting I know but it is what it is. I hope to have more interesting things to say as time goes by. Now I am going to have to say goodbye and nice to meet you because La Preciosa is going down for a nap and I am going to get something to eat.

If you would like to leave me a shout please do so.

Till next time...


No comments: